WELCOME!

This is where I share my latest news and photos. Enjoy and "LIKE" my facebook page here!

Thursday 15 March 2012

Reggae Nights # 112

March 10, 2012 “Römer” saw another successful dance "Free Entry". As usual, Roots Ashanti and Calabash entertained the massive with the latest and greatest hits. Here are the photos!


I had a wonderful time dancing and meeting all the lovely people who come to Reggae Nights regularly and some who have been the first time! Nuff love to you and I do hope to see you all again next month on the 14th of April!

4 comments:

  1. FUN! and loving the watermark - you really hit it with that for sure girl. this made me think of something - ever hit a restaurant in Berlin named Rosa Caleta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) - No, you know, but I know Xavier's brother runs it! So it will definitely a stop for me next time I'm there! x

      Delete
  2. dunno xavier i don't think. he's brother to which one - kirk or troy? i interviewed kirk recently for a mag article. it was steve who told me they owned it. never been, but dying to go - food and vibes look nice eee?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, he's Kirk's brother and runs the website Jamaicans.com!! It's a small world for real! - Oh yeah, dem deh dish... delish, mi sey! :-)

      Delete