WELCOME!

This is where I share my latest news and photos. Enjoy and "LIKE" my facebook page here!

Sunday 14 May 2017

Dancehall Hot Again ♛ Caribbean Night on May 6, 2017


May is a good month for reggae fans in Hamburg this year! "Caribbean Night" by Cranic Productions went down at Club Docks on the famous Reeperbahn in Hamburg on the 6th and will happen again on the 26th, giant lion head stage decoration and all!

The sounds were:

High Power Station (Berlin/Leipzig)
DJ Stumble (Hamburg)
Digitek Intl UK (Grenada/New York)

And Crucial Vibes Soundsystem run by Crucial B (Hamburg) with foundation vibes on the 2nd floor

Getting Together

Big up Docks and the lighting technician for the wonderful illumination which makes my job easy! You can view the photos on my Facebook Photopage even if you are not on Facebook by clicking  here.

Robby and Friend

Hugs and Kisses

Thanks to everyone who posed for my photos for being a great sport! Feel free to tag yourself in them on my Facebook Photography Page. Appreciate my work? "Like" my Photography page here! Want your photo removed or have a query? Contact me on my Facebook Page, by e-mail "chrissienicely at aol dot com" or leave a comment below this blog. Thanks!

See you at the next Dancehall Hot Again-event Friday, May 26! I can't wait! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment