WELCOME!

This is where I share my latest news and photos. Enjoy and "LIKE" my facebook page here!

Friday 17 February 2017

Dancehall Hot Again ♛ Caribbean Night on February 2017


The 2017-series of "Caribbean Night" promoted by the lovely Anna and Robby John of Cranic Productions kicked off on February 4 and, of course, I had to photograph the event at Club Docks on the famous Reeperbahn in Hamburg!

On the main floor the following three sound systems were playing some boom sounds and created a great atmosphere with many forwards and a massive that was ready to move! They were:

Fyah Princess (Berlin)
Running Irie Sound (Wuppertal)
Barney Millah (Berlin)

On the 2nd floor Crucial Vibes Soundsystem run by Crucial B (Hamburg) and Maikel the Operator (Hamburg) were chilling out with foundation vibes. Unfortunately, Dial Tone Empire (London/Grenada) couldn't make the evening because their flight was cancelled. So sorry but I'm sure they will be around another time.

Once again, the giant lion head stage decoration was illuminated by the lighting technician with his light show and provided a great backdrop for my photos!

Chilling @ Dancehall Hot Again


Rocking Out @ Dancehall Hot Again

Happy @ Dancehall Hot Again

As announced previously, I will no longer be posting slide shows of my photos but will post a link to the respective album on my Facebook Photopage below where you can see the photos even if you are not on Facebook:

To view the Facebook Album please click here.

Thanks to everyone who posed for my photos for being a great sport! Feel free to tag yourself in them on my Facebook Photography Page. Appreciate my work? "Like" my Photography page here! Want your photo removed or have a query? Contact me on my Facebook Page, by e-mail "chrissienicely at aol dot com" or leave a comment below this blog. Thanks!

See you soon at the next Dancehall Hot Again-events on Saturday, May 6 and Friday, May 26! So excited! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment